Spring Valley Reformed
for the period
June 23, 1865 - February 16, 1935
This page was last edited: March 20, 2009
[Grateful appreciation is extended to Pat
Bedson who kindly permitted me to duplicate her copy of
these records - BEH]
Pages 334 and 335
1. John Lansing Haring, of Spring Valley, Carrie Hogan of
Monsey, NY, June 23, 1865, by Rev. John R. Brock
2. John W. Bensen, Kate Labagh, both of Paterson, NJ,
Oct. 26, 1865, by Rev. John R. Brock.
3. Charles Goodrich, Mary Carson, both of New City, NY,
Nov. 19, 1865, by Rev. John R. Brock.
4. George W. White of Canandaigua, NY, Laura L. Harvey of
Ramapo, NY, May 13, 1866, by Rev. John R. Brock.
5. Isaac E. House of Clarkstown, NY, Melissa Smith of
Monsey, NY, May 30, 1866, by Rev. John R. Brock.
6. James H. Potter of Nyack, NY, Kate Gurnee of
Clarkstown, NY, Sept. 19, 1866, by Rev. John R. Brock.
7. Washington Buckley, Maggie F. Sweeny, both of N. Y.
City, Dec. 31, 1866, by Rev. John R. Brock.
8. H. Edgar Sherwood of Monsey, NY, Sarah Elizabeth
Haming of Spring Valley, NY, Apr. 18, 1867, by Rev. John
9. Samson D. Wood, Emma McKee, both of Ramapo, NY, June
4, 1867, by Rev. John R. Brock.
10. Charles H. Tallman of New City, NY, Clarinda Palmer
of Spring Valley, NY, July 3, 1867, by Rev. John R.
Pages 336 and 337
11. John Henry Ackerman of Saddle River, NJ, Maria Louisa
Taylor of Pascack, NJ, Aug. 21, 1867, by Rev. John R.
12. Abram C. Sherwood, Serena Blauvelt, both of Spring
Valley, NY, Sept. 12, 1867, by Rev. John R. Brock.
13. Brower Palmer of Clarkstown, NY, Mary Amelia Straut
of Spring Valley, NY, Dec. 24, 1867, by Rev. John R.
14. Peter H. C. Sherman of Clarkstown, NY, Catherine Jane
King of New York City, Dec. 25, 1867, by Rev. John R.
15. Jacob E. Straut, Rebecca J. White, both of Spring
Valley, NY, Feb. 19, 1868, by Rev. John R. Brock.
16. Charle Beekman, Mary Ebolhart, both of Monsey, NY,
June 24, 1868, by Rev. John R. Brock.
17. Oscar J. Blauvelt of Nyack, NY, Mattie E. Van Orden
of Spring Valley, Dec. 2, 1868, by Rev. John R. Brock.
18. Henry Van Doren of New York City, Margaret Elizabeth
Gurner of Tallman's Station, NY, Feb. 7, 1869, by Rev.
John R. Brock.
19. Augustus Wandle of New City, NY, Mary J. Scott of
Nyack, NY, May 15, 1869, by Rev. John R. Brock.
Pages 338 and 339
20. Nicholas C. Blauvelt, Mrs. Lavinia Conklin, both of
Spring Valley, NY, Sept. 9, 1869, by M. B. Smith. Married
at Spring Valley. Cert. Given. Wit. Mrs. Jemima G. Bryn,
Mrs. Augusta E. Smith.
21. Charles J. Springsteen, Sarah J. Osbon, both of
Spring Valley, NY, Oct. 27, 1869, John R. Brock, married
at Spring Valley.
22. Sylvester S. Bogert, MD, of New York City, Kittie Van
Sant, of Middletown, Rockland County, NY, Oct. 28, 1869,
JRB, married at Middletown.
23. William Lindsey 23, Mary E. Montgomery 22, both of
New York City, Dec. 25, 1869. M. B. Smith, married at
Spring Valley, NY. Cert. given. Witness: May Ann
24. John Henry Balken 24, parents John & May, Grace
G. Gotty 19, parents Thomas & Ellen, both of Spring
Valley, NY, Mar. 8, 1870, M. B. Smith, married in the
church. Witnesses: a large congregation. Cert. given.
25. John Henry Pell 39, of Passaic, NJ, Mary Wessels, of
Paramus, NJ, June 15, 1870, M. B. Smith, married at
residence of bride's mother - Paramus, NJ. Witnesses:
Peter Board, John B. Pell
26. John Jacob Zabriskie 23, of Ridgewood, NJ, Mary
Catherine Board 21, of Paramus, NJ, Sept. 14, 1870, by M
B. Smith, at residence of Peter Board, Paramus, NJ.
(Cert. given). Witnesses: John H. Pell, Peter Board.
27. Abram Weller, of Haverstraw, NY, Margaret C. Van
Houten, of New City, NY, Apr. 30, 1870, by John R. Brock,
at Spring Valley.
28. Abram Furman, Isabella Van Kiper, both of Spring
Valley, NY, Mar. 1, 1871, by John R. Brock, at Spring
29. David Ackerman, Augusta M. Kimmil(?), both of Saddle
River, Nov. 1, 1871, by Richard DeWitt, Spring Valley at
parsonage, Cert. given.
30. Isaac Hardenbergh Van Houten, of Clarkstown, Sarah M.
Smith, of Spring Valley, Nov. 15, 1871, by Richard Smith,
31. Enos S. Jersey, Emma Kapp, both of Haverstraw, June
15, 1871, by John R. Brock, at his residence.
32. Oscar M. Whitlock of Spring Valley, Sarah E. Van
Houten of New City, June 18, 1871, by John R. Brock at
33. Philip Tipp, of Gasco, NY, Cornelia Scott, of
Williamsburgh, Long Island, May 22, 1872, by Richard
DeWitt. Married at 204 South 5th St., Williamsburgh,
L.I., Certificate given.
Pages 340 and 341
34. Ira Van Ostrand, of Nanuet, NJ [sic], Mary Palmer, of
Spring Valley, June 4, 1872, by Richard DeWitt, at Spring
Valley (Cert. given). Witnesses: Abra Palmer and Elenor
35. Peter R. Kelly, of Brooklyn, NY, Sarah E. Peirson, of
Spring Valley, NY, June 27, 1872, by Richard DeWitt, at
Spring Valley, (Cert. given). Witnesses: Frank Charlton
and Albert Hopper.
36. Daniel D. Smith, Fannie W. Redding, both of Spring
Valley, NY, Nov. 16, 1872, by Richard DeWitt, at Spring
Valley, NY. Witness: Mrs. Andrew Smith
37. George Osborn, Amelia H. Fletcher, both of Saddle
River, NJ., Nov. 28, 1872, by Richard DeWitt, at Saddle
River. Witnesses: DeWitt Sherwood and Ada Fletcher.
38. Edgar Van Zant, of Spring Valley, NY, Julis Scott, of
Clarksville, NY, Dec. 4, 1872, by Richard DeWitt, at
Bride's Fathers. Witnesses: Abm Van Zant and Andrew
Smith. Certificate given.
39. John Horn(?), Eliza Odell, both of Ladentown, NY.,
Jan. 29, 1873, by Richard DeWitt, at Parsonage. (Cert.)
40. Wm. Baker and Emma DeBaun (of SV), June 25, 1873, by
Richard DeWitt, at S. A. DeBaun's. Witnesses: S. A.
DeBaun and Jacob Eckerson. Certificate given.
41. Theodore Babcock of Haverstraw, NY and Julia D. Van
Houten of Spring Valley, NY, Aug. 31, 1873, Richard
DeWitt officiating, at Bride's Fathers. Certificate
42. John R. Herring of Closter, N.J. and Elizabeth H.
Tallman of Spring Valley, NY, July 31, 1873, Richard
DeWitt officiating, at Bride's Fathers. Certificate
43. William Holden and Mary Herbert, both of Haverstraw,
NY Witnesses: Jemima G. Breyer and C. H. DeWitt. Richard
DeWitt officiating at Spring Valley. Cert. given.
44. Isaac DeWitt Sherwood of Spring Valley, NY and Ada H.
Fletcher of Saddle River, N.J., May 20, 1874. Witnesses:
C. R. Wise and Serena Sherwood. Richard DeWitt
officiating at Saddle River (Bride's Fathers).
45. Preston W. Smith of Spring Valley, NY and Libbie A.
Harring of Park Ridge, N.J., July 15, 1874. Witnesses:
Richard Smith and Wm. Harring. Richard DeWitt
officiating, at Father of Bride, Park Ridge. Certificate
46. Albert Goetschius and Louisa M. Conklin, both of
Spring Valley, NY, Nov. 8, 1874. Witness: John D.
Blauvelt. Richard DeWitt officiating, at groom's mothers.
47. John A. Cook and Susan E. Peirson, Nov. 8, 1874.
Witnesses: Albert Hopper and Jacob Eckerson. Cert. given.
48. Samuel C. Westervelt and Rachel B. Durye, Dec. 9,
1874. Witnesses: Mrs. Blauvelt and Mrs. C. H. DeWitt.
49. Marcus J. Abrams and Annie E. Furman, Feb. 15, 1875.
Witness: Jacob Abrams. Certificate given.
50. Harry Towner and Jennie Dougherty, March 5, 1875.
51. Wm. H. Thompson and Mrs. Maria Seares, April 7, 1875.
52. Daniel Decker and Charlotte L. Seares, April 7, 1875.
53. Francis Call and Sarah Martagan, May 30, 1875. Cert.
54. Colin Reed Wise and Serena Sherwood, June 15, 1875.
Witnesses: Henry Wise and Harvey Sherwood Yes. [sic]
55. George W. Wood and Lizzie Inglis, June 24, 1875.
Witnesses: John C. Wood and David Inglis. Cert. given.
56. James H. Ackerman and Julia F. Smith, Oct. 5, 1875.
Witnesses: Rev. W. B. Merritt and Henry Smith. Cert.
57. Nicholas Bohr and Mary Green, Feb. 14, 1877.
Witnesses: Rev. I. D. Cole and Annie Cole.
58. Outwater Hutton and Lizzie Blauvelt, June 6, 1877.
Rev. Peter E. Kipp officiated.
Pastorate of D. Van Pelt
59. George Van Seilen and Jennie Wckoff of Morwood, May
22, 1878. Witnesses: Alfred H. Kent and Mary Van Siclen.
By Rev. C. E. Crispell, D.D.
60. Nov. 3, 1879, at Spring Valley, Isaac Odell, Esq. Of
Elmira, NY and Miss C. Elizabeth Welling daughter of the
late G. Post Welling, formerly of Newburgh, NY
61. Sept. 8, 1880, at Spring Valley, NY William E. De
Clark of Nyack and Miss Fannie G. Brady of Spring Valley,
62. Nov. 17, 1880, at Spring Valley, NY William T. Frost,
of Morrisania, NY and Miss Biena Steffan, of Spring
63. Dec. 22, 1880, at Spring Valley, NY, Charles H.
Ackerman and Miss Carrie Vanderbilt, both of Ramapo, NY
64. Jan. 18, 1822, at Jersey City, N.J., Edward Clarence
Mix, of New York City, and Mary Louisa Gebhard, of Jersey
City, New Jersey.
65. Dec. 4, 1822, at Spring Valley, NY, Stephen A.
Stevens, of Ramapo, NY, and Miss Elizabeth Singer, of
Monsey, NY (Ramapo)
66. May 20, 1883, at Spring Valley, NY, George W. Abrams
and Katy Jane Ryan, both of Haverstraw, NY
67. Feb. 21, 1884, at Nanuet, NY, Joseph Swenarton, of
New York City and Mary M. Hopper, of Nauet, NY
68. Aug. 3, 1884, at Spring Valley, NY, A. Reinholdson,
of New York City, and Hilma Karlson, of Spring Valley,
69. Oct. 28, 1884, at Spring Valley, NY, Theodore F.
Randolph, of Nyack, NY, and Adele A. Van Houten, of
Spring Valley, NY.
70. Dec. 17, 1884, in Town of Ramapo, Rockland Co., NY,
William A. Palmer, of New York City, and Bertha A.
Hopkins, of Ramapo.
71. Jan. 7, 1885, at Spring Valley, NY, January 5th,
Jacob Taylor, of Englewood, New Jersey, and Martha L.
Eckerson, of Spring Valley, NY.
72. Dec. 30, 1885, at Spring Valley, NY, William D. Kerr
and Ellen Van Orden, both of Spring Valley, NY.
73. Apr. 27, 1886, at West New Hempstead, Everett A.
Cooper and Sarah M. Blanchard, both of Town of Ramapo,
Rockland Co., NY.
74. May 29, 1886, at Spring Valley, NY, Irving Keesler
and Carrie Julia Tallman, both of Spring Valley, NY.
75. June 9, 1886, at Spring Valley, NY, Henry H. Inglis
and Malvina Young, both of Spring Valley, NY.
76. Feb. 2, 1867, at Spring Valley, Augustus E. Van Zant
and Sarah Ferguson, both of Spring Valley, NY.
77. Aug. 31, 1887, Rev. Peter Crispell, Pastor of Rev.
Church of Warwick, Orange Co., NY, and Marie DePuy
Schoonmaker, of Stone Ridge, NY.
78. Sept. 7, 1887, Willard Parkes Smith and Amy Florence
Gebhard, both of Spring Valley, NY.
79. July 25, 1888, Howard E. Ronk of Brooklyn, NY, and
Sadie C. Wigton, of Spring Valley, NY.
80. Aug. 16, 1889, Elbert Talman and Eleanor C. Smith,
both of Spring Valley, NY.
81. Aug. 25, , Charles E. Duryea of
Pearl River and Rosalie Abramson of Mont Vale, NJ.
82. Nov. 2, ,
John H. Hendrik of Saddle River, NJ, and Rhoda Covert of
Spring Valley, NY.
83. Nov. 21, , William Parkman Basstow
of Brooklyn, New York, and Mary Louise Safford of Spring
84. Jan. 9, 1890, Albert B. Sutton and Emma A. Jacobs,
both of Nyack, NY.
85. Oct. 8, 1890, Frank Westervelt and Mattie Blauvelt,
both of Spring Valley, NY.
86. June 24, 1891, John H. Sharpe of Nyack, NY, and Anna
A. Wanamaker of Spring Valley, NY.
87. Oct. 25, 1891, Elbert C. Van Nostrand and Minnie
Scott, both of Nyack, NY.
88. Nov. 26, 1891, William Wallace Provost of Brooklyn,
NY, and Mary Luella Van Orden of Spring Valley, NY.
89. May 2, 1892, Andrew Van Orden and Martha Van Orden
Smith, both of Spring Valley, NY.
90. Aug. 3, 1892, Albert C. Piper of Lowell, Wis., and
Minesota E. Wells of Nanuet, NY.
91. Mar. 8, 1893, Brant V. B. Baily and Nancy Puder
Cromwell, both of Paterson, NJ.
92. May 17, 1893, Arza Barnard of Port Ewen, NY, and
Bellie Crispell of Kingston, NY.
93. June 28, 1893, Rev. John S. Van Orden of Blawenburg,
NJ, and Ida Van Ess of Newark, NJ.
94. Aug. 30, 1893, Richard Waldo Osborn of Ridgefield,
Con't. and Annie Talman of Spring Valley, NY.
95. Sept. 6, 1893, George H. Budke, Jr. of Bardonia, NY,
and Martha D. Eickhoff of Nanuet, NY.
96. June 1, 1894, Robert Sloane Pollock of New York City,
and Matilda Westervelt Blauvelt of Spring Valley, NY.
97. Aug. 9, 1894, John W. Meyers of Hudson, NY, and Mrs.
Ruth A. Turner of Spencer, Mass.
98. Aug. 25, 1894, Dana W. Smith and Sarah L. Wanamaker,
both of Spring Valley, NY.
99. Nov. 7, 1894, Henry Hunter and Lucinda Rowlins, both
of North Carolina. Colored.
100. Feb. 7, 1895, Hermas Tischner and Margaret Traller,
both of Spring Valley, NY.
101. May 14 , John Donald Dunlop
and Effey B. Smith, both of Spring Valley, NY.
102. March 25, 1896, Charles Gale and Mollie Sommerville,
both of Spring Valley, NY. Colored.
103. Mar. 29, 1896, Alvin Cole of Tallman's, and Sophie
Singer of Ramapo.
104. April 5, , William H.
Babcock and Carrie M. Jones, both of Town of Haverstraw.
105. July 22, , James H. Rhodes
of Naunet, nY, and Lizzie Ritter of Spring Valley, NY.
106. Aug. 9, , Elsworth Brower
and Emma Eichman, both of Spring Valley, NY.
107. Dec. 7, 1897, Abram P. Chalker, M.D. and Catharine
Eltinge Lounsbery, both of Kingston, NY.
108. Jan. 26, 1898, Jonathan William Sherwood and Anna
Bertha Tallman, both of Ramapo Township, Spring Valley,
109. Mar. 30, , Albert S.
Collingnon of Westwood, NY, and Hattie Covert of Spring
110. Feb. 21, 1900, Percival Van Orden and Anna Amelia
Van Alstine, both of Spring Valley, NY.
111. Apr. 15, 1900, James V. Holmes of Bergen Field, NY,
and Hannah A. Ryerson, of Nanuet, NY.
112. May 20, 1900, Samuel A. Slingerland of Paterson, NJ,
and Emma Ackerman of North Paterson, NJ.
113. Aug. 19, 1900, William E. Stalter and Grace B.
Johnson, both of Stony Point, NY.
114. Sept. 8, 1900, Jacob King and Mrs. Sarah E. Johnson,
both of Pearl River.
115. Apr. 3, 1901, Samuel A. Smith and Mari MacGregor
Campbell, both of Spring Valley, NY.
116. Apr. 29, 1902, Edwrad L. Esha (or Espa) of Atlanta,
Georgia, and Katherine A. Abrams of Spring Valley, NY.
117. June 18, 1902, Rollin J. Knapp of Mount Grey, NY,
and Carrie Van Zant of Spring Valley, NY.
118. Sept. 17, 1904, Willis P. Inglis and Blanche S.
Hopper, both of Spring Valley, NY.
119. Nov. 16, 1904, Clarence William Brown and Jennie
Marillda Baker, both of Nanuet, NY. Witnesses: Ethel
Helena Hunting and James Henry Rhodes.
By James M. Martin
120. July 14, 1905, Carl H. B. Trumbull and Lillian May
Wanamaker, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: T. H.
Stephens and Edith Rutan.
121. Nov. 29, 1905, George Norm Crabbe, of Yonkers, NY,
and Clara Mae Pierce of Minneapolis, Minn. Witnesses:
Jennie P. M. Wheeler and Amelia Mowbray. Ceremony
performed at Monsey, NY.
122. Jan. 21, 1906, Joseph Truman Coates and Adele
Lindeman. Witness: Ida Candidus.
123. May 16, 1906, Christopher Miefer and Sarah Elma
Johnson. Witness: Elbert Talman.
124. June 14, 1906, Warren A. Ackerman and Mary Ella
Keyes. Witness: A. Winter, Jr., at Tallmans.
125. Aug. 8, 1906, John Demarest Oakley, Jr. and Ella
Frances Egen. Witness: Mrs. H. A. Runyon, at parsonage.
126. Charles Henry Secor of Pearl River, and Mabel Louise
Granger, of Spring Valley. Witness: Aaron J. Cooper, at
127. Apr. 29, 1907, Gordon Concklin of Pomona and Emma
May Peters of Spring Valley. Witness: Edward Peters, at
128. July 18, 1907, Geo. Washington Brehm of Spring
Valley and Ella Washington Conklin of Pomona. Witness:
Ellen V. O. Kerr.
129. Aug. 4, 1907, Stephen Leroy Anderson of N.Y. and
Sadie Rose of Spring Valley. Witness: Mabel Marvin.
130. Dec. 24, 1907, Kenneth Lee Hawkins and Eva May
Hubter, both of Spring Valley. Witness: Rob Bowden.
131. Jan. 18, 1908, Irving Gerard Cook of Spring Valley
and Helen Law Phelan. Witnesses: John Ahearn and Mrs.
132. Feb. 5, 1908, Edward W. Peters and Annie Elliott.
Witnesses: Matthew Elliott and Bessie M. Gibbons.
By Albert Clark Wyckoff
133. Apr. 30, 1910, Lieut. Collin H. Ball and Maude
Lorraine Eno of New York City. Witness: Preston M.
134. June 21, 1910, Jesse South, Gypsy and Jennie Burnam,
Gypsy. Witnesses: Mr. And Mrs. J. H. Bostwick of Pine
135. Dec. 21, 1910, James A. Duryea and Bertha Terhune,
both of Saddle River, NJ. Witnesses: Miss May Jacobs and
Mrs. Irving Duryea.
136. Feb. 22, 1911, Theodore Baker and Gertrude
Hargreaves Clough, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses:
Henry Bertram and May Alice Clough.
137. Mar. 6, 1911, David Talmage, Jr. of Brooklyn, NY and
Jessie Dora Hopp of New York City. Witnesses: T. Markham
Talmage and Margaret C. Hopp.
138. May 16, 1911, Howard McCormick and Josephine Newell,
both of Leonia, NJ. Witnesses: Chas. S. Chapman and
139. Apr. 10, 1912, George B. Green of Pomona, NY and
Cora L. Abrams of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Mary Boyd
Bailey and Catharine Abrams.
140. Aug. 11, 1912, Fred Moles and Grace Fischer, both of
Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Tessie Heintz and Harold I.
141. Apr. 40, 1913, Harold McLeod and Sadie Fredericks
Husson , both of Pomona, NY. Witnesses: John C. McLeod
and Josephina B. Suydam.
142. June 18, 1913, Charles Colton Husson and Ada
Ackerman Smith, both of Pomona, NY.
143. Sept. 1, 1913, Harry E. Heyns of Spring Valley, NY
and Mabel B. Randell of Central Nyack, NY. Witnesses:
Harry E. Doremus and Ada M. Heyns.
144. Sept. 1, 1913, Harry E. Doremus of Suffern, NY and
Ada M. Heyns of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Harry E.
Heyns and Mabel B. R. Heyns.
145. Oct. 3, 1913, William A, E, Decker and Rachel D.
Tallman, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Florence
V. Kusler and May Estelle Kusler.
146. Nov. 26, 1913, Samuel Stalter and Lillian Cabel,
both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Charles M. Cabel
and Mrs. Ella Baker.
147. Sept. 15, 1914, Lucas R. Schermerhorn and Sarah
Budd, South Schodack. Cert, given.
148. July 24, 1914, Floyd Anderson and Mamie Guhas, both
of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Stanley Stalter and
Florence Anderson. Cert. Given.
149. Aug. 12, 1914, Andrew A. Straub and Charlotte M.
Conklin, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Mrs. J. S.
Van Orden and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert. Given.
150. Oct. 5, 1914, Charles Elisha Donaldson and Mary
Hascen, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Mr. &
Mrs. Irving Keesler. Cert. Given.
151. Dec. 18, 1914, Edward Seeley of Tallman, NY and Emma
Rickle. Witnesses: Andrew Baker and Elsie Rickle. Cert.
152. Jan. 5, 1916, Robert Carl Matern of Pearl River, NY
and Nellie May Stuart of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses:
Phebe C. Eno and Mary E. Wyckoff.
153. May 15, 1916, Charles James Lynch of Spring Valley,
NY and Thresa Hintzen of Paterson, NJ. Witnesses: Mrs.
Minnie Pitman and Mrs. Susie Kneiss.
154. May 27, 1916, John Langerus of Allendale, NJ and
Anna Weysman of Singac, NJ. Witnesses: Folkert Langerus
and Derik Weysman.
155. May 28, 1916, Sidney Heorge Cable of Peark River, NY
and Jennie Straub of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses:
Elizabeth Cable and Thomas Dunn.
156. June 25, 1916, Stanley LeRoy Simms and Fannie Smith,
both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Mr. And Mrs. J. M.
Bloom. Cert. Given.
157. Aug. 5, 1916, Harold Conklin and May Campbell, both
of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Elizabeth Van Orden and
Elise DeRonde. Cert. Given.
158. Sept. 26, 1916, Martin Loeffler and Margaretta
Gatto, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Phebe C. Eno
and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert. Given.
159. Oct. 28, 1916, Henry Garrick Bender and Matilda
Schatz, both of Spring Valley, NY. Witnesses: Henrig
Herman and Babette Bender. Cert. Given.
160. Feb. 12, 1917, Charles B. Winters and Josephine
Hine. Witnesses: John S. Van Orden and Mary E. Wyckoff.
161. Aug. 8, 1917, Stuart L. Westervelt and Vira Winters.
Witnesses: Gladya Voorhis and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert.
162. Aug. 12, 1917, Levi Weed Babcock and Ethel Mae
Storms. Witnesses: Louis Babcock and Cora Babcock. Cert.
163. Aug. 15, 1917, Raymond Earle Biehl and Hazel Marie
Floyd. Witnesses: Joseph Healey and Arthur Philips. Cert.
164. Nov. 11, 1917, Frank D. Smith and Adelia Martha
Jones. Witnesses: Louis Babcock and Cora May Babcock.
165. Dec. 2, 1917, Max Charles Gessner and Redna Florence
Downs. Cert. Given.
166. Dec. 23, 1917, Edward A. Miller and Gwendolyn D.
Mitchell. Witnesses: Downing A. Reinbrecht and Marion J.
Mitchell. Cert. Given.
167. Jan 31, 1918, John Michel Graber and Marie Elizabeth
Day. Witnesses: Ella D. Schmidt and Jennie C. Graber.
168. Feb. 23, 1918, Frank Sherwood and Laura Straut.
Witnesses: Frank M. Dailey and Helen Sherwood. Cert.
169. Mar. 1, 1919, Frank Meinke and Alice Bird.
170. Mar. , 1919, John Narcross and Anna Marlik.
171. May 3, 1919, Dick C. Sluys and Regina C. Langereis.
Witnesses: Folkert Langereis and Cornelius Langereis.
172. June 18, 1919, Walter Palette and Florence E. Meyer.
Witnesses: Charles Edwin Westervelt and Matilda
173. Aug. 2, 1919, Albert Bird and Claire Provost.
Witnesses: Elizabeth Van Orden and Downing Reinbrecht.
174. Oct. 11, 1919, John L. Conklin and Sarah F. Babcock.
Witnesses: Frank D. Smith and Adelia M. Smith.
175. Feb. 3, 1921, John Michael Coughlin and Edna May
Smith. Witnesses: Beatrice Williamson and Justin Smith.
176. Mar. 26 , Russell Francis Chapman and Minerva
Stanton Van GaasBeek. Witnesses: George E. Ferguson and
Bessie Van Gaasbeek.
177. June 4, 1921, Wallace McLean Rainey and Elizabeth
Thompson Irvine. Witnesses: Robert C. Crowley and
Margaret H. Irvine. Cert. Given.
178. June 6, 1921, James Edward Maxwell and Gertrude
Regina Thompson. Witnesses: Wm. P. Maxwell and Elsie R.
Maxwell. Cert. Given.
179. Oct. 26, 1921, William Henry Conklin, Jr. and Anna
M. Petri. Witnesses: Mrs. Alice Conklin and George Petri.
180. July 19, 1921, T. Markham Talmage and Julia Sackett.
Witness: Mr. Sackett . Cert. Given.
181. Dec. 31, 1921, Frank Kleinschmidt and Lily Lebbing.
Witnesses: Michael F. Straut and Helen Straut. Cert.
182. Sept. 22, 1922, George Ziegler and Edna Kimmerle.
Witnesses: Harry Carl Busch and M. E. Wyckoff. Cert.
183. Sept. 4, 1922, Douglas Sidney Catchim and Elsie
Louise Keesler. Witnesses: Arthut L. Catchim and Isaac W.
Keesler. Cert. Given.
184. Oct. 14, 1922, F. Stuart Alexander and Ruth Contrell
Chapman. Witnesses: Frank M. Alexander and Russel F.
Chapman. Cert. Given.
185. Nov. 4, 1922, George Herbert Sackett and Ethel
Arletta Seaman. Witnesses: Albert T. Seaman and Jerbert
S. Sackett. Cert. Given.
186. Nov. 30, 1922, Frank P. Synder and Gladya R.
Wanamaker. Witnesses: Mr. And Mrs. Chas. Wanamaker. Cert.
187. Dec. 29, 1922, Arthur William Clarke and Mildred
Isabel Tallman. Witnesses: John S. Clarke and Francis P.
Tallman. Cert. Given.
188. May 18, 1923, Dilworth Sherwood and Eleanor Day
Schmidt. Witnesses: Russell Sherwood and Gertrude M.
Schmidt. Cert. Given.
189. June 2, 1923, Glode Requa and Frederica H. Irrmann.
Witnesses: Raetta R. Brewer and Dorothy A. Folk. Cert.
190. June 28, 1923, Downing A. Reinbrecht and Elizabeth
Van Orden. Witnesses: Joihn S. Van Orden and George H.
Reinbrecht. Cert. Given.
191. Dec. 22, 1923, Charles E. Hermann and Edna Straut.
Witnesses: Edward A. Straut and Mrs. Laura Sherwood.
192. Apr. 8, 1924, Clarence E. Erickson and Olga Van
Helms. Witnesses: Malcolm F. Hicks and Ethel M. Tesler.
193. May 4, 1924, William G. Ernst and Lenore Foley.
Witnesses: George E. Heddy and Alice E. Townsend. Cert.
194. May 29, 1924, Emmons M. Grahn and Laura May Smith.
Witnesses: Askley A. Walker and Ruth Van Orden. Cert.
195. May 31, 1924, Irving Cassell and Dorothea B. Knapp.
Witnesses: H. Rembe and E. Rembe. Cert. Given.
196. June 14, 1924, Harmon Tyler Barber and Olive
Josephine Schmidt. Witnesses: H. Fielding Wilkinson and
Martha Kosarke. Cert. Given.
197. June 28, 1924, William Ayers, Jr., and Evelyn C.
Hatch. Witnesses: Andrew J. Hatch and Williams Ayers.
198. July 27, 1924, Walter Storms and Eugenis McElroy.
Witnesses: Helen D. Storms and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert.
199. Oct. 4, 1924, Louis Tallman Boecher and Ada Violet
Elizabeth Nicholls. Witnesses: Harold T. Sherwood and
Gertrude T. Boecher. Cert. given.
200. Dec. 25, 1924, Harold Harm and Marjorie J. Helder.
Witnesses: Herbert E. Hillyer and Josephine F. Hillyer.
201. Mar. 8, 1925, Andrew D. Leach and Katherine E.
Mahan. Witnesses: Gothard Christiansen and Pauline Leach.
202. Apr. 15, 1925, Stanley S. Slinn and Frieda Anna E.
Van Doren. Witnesses: Fred Van Doren and Matilda Van
Doren. Cert. given.
203. June 20, 1925, Matthew Dorman Kerr and Mildred
Gertrude Cooley. Witnesses: Samuel J. Evans and Myrtle
Cooley. Cert. given.
204. Sept. 5, 1925, Frank Edward Henn and Marian Leigh
Seaman. Witnesses: Frank Henn and Albert T. Seaman. Cert.
205. Oct. 21, 1925, Malcolm Frost Hicks and Louise Day.
Witnesses: George Onderdonk and Margery D. Kerr.
206. Oct. 25, 1925, Arie Van Der Vlugt and Myrtle Cooley.
Witnesses: Matthew D. Kerr and Mildred C. Kerr.
207. Dec. 6, 1925, Everett Moore and Berriniece K. Brown.
Witnesses: William G. Ernst and Lenore E. Ernst. Cert.
208. Apr. 17, 1926, John Edward Dodd and Margaret Louise
Tallman. Witnesses: Joseph Edward Smith and Francis P.
Tallman. Cert. Given.
209. June 5, 1926, Frank B. Lehn and Emma M. Kulle.
Witnesses: Joseph W. Hobing and Velma Remsen. Cert. Given
210. Jan. 26, 1927, Harry Charles Borchers and Alice
Elize Kronmeyer. Witnesses: Frederick C. Kronmeyer and
Edward N. Borchers. Cert. Given.
211. Feb. 13, 1927, Thomas Patrick Sutberry and Myrtle
Straut. Witnesses: Claud B. Straut and Nellei A. Straut.
212. Feb. 21, 1927, James L. Abrams and Maude Chaffer.
Witnesses: Joseph Mason and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert. Given.
213. Apr. 18, 1927, Harold Banta and Virginia Mills.
Witnesses: Mae S. Mills and Mary E. Wyckoff. Cert. Given.
214. Apr. 19, 1927, Harold R. Simmons and Vera Elaine
Bedle. Witnesses: Arthur C. Dolan and Gladys E. Bedle.
215. Apr. 30, 1927, James Bernard Haera and Flora May
Ellison Hoffman. Witnesses: John E. Romaine and Louise E.
Schmoll. Cert. Given.
216. Oct. 8, 1927, Harold R. Gonker and Zada Isabel
Furman. Witnesses: William Class and Kathryn Graham.
217. Oct. 29, 1927, Frank Elmer Scudder and Edith Palmer
Smith. Witnesses: Frederick J. Leverich and Katherine L.
Judge. Cert. Given.
218. Sept. 15, 1928, Robert Malcom Frey and Elizabeth
Hopper. Witnesses: Mildred L. Frey and Nelson S. Hopper.
219. Sept. 22, 1928, John Wesley Hooks and Margaret
Augusta Onderdonk. Witnesses: Kenneth Hooks and Carrie
May Eberling. Cert. Given.
220. Sept. 23, 1928, Henry J. Schultze and Louise
Margareta Grafenstadt. Witnesses: Otto V. Schultze and
Minnie Grafenstadt. Cert. Given.
221. Sept. 29, 1928, Clarence Knapp Bagg and Janette
Adelaide Graham. Witnesses: Sarah E. Whitlock and Martha
J. Van Houten. Cert. Given.
222. Dec. 8, 1928, William R. Boese and Dorothy E. Van
Horn. Witnesses: Charles Henry Martin and Minnie
Grafenstadt. Cert. Given.
223. Apr. 24, 1929, John W. Scofield and Beatrice Feve.
Witnesses: Charles E. Scofield and Eula M. Haring..
224. May 11, 1929, Raphael C. Barth and Mildred L. Frey.
Witnesses: R. Malcolm Frey and Elizabeth Hopper Frey. .
225. Aug. 17, 1930, George Franklin Eckerson and Rose May
Pitt. Witnesses: Dorothy Eckerson and Oscar Pitt.
226. Aug. 31, 1930, Oscar Peter Pitt and Dorothy Marion
Eckerson. Witnesses: George Eckerson, Jr. and Rosie M.
227. Sept. 21, 1930, Anthony C. Helder and Melania M.
Bassaranda. Witnesses: Albert Floyd Unkenholz and Louise
228. Oct. 15, 1930, Peter Stewart and Beatrice Margaret
Thompson. Witnesses: Esther Shimmel and Alexander S.
229. Nov. 17, 1930, Dennis Edward Walsh and Helen Louise
Benes. Witnesses: M. Donald Allan and Mrs. Donald Allan.
230. Dec. 26, 1930, Walter Henry Schmidt and Helen
Cecelia Godeski. Witnesses: Mr. Everett P. Naugle and
Mrs. Everett P. Naugle.
231. Mar. 4, 1931, Alexander S. Stewart and Esther F.
Shimmal. Witnesses: Peter Stewart and Beatrice M.
232. July 1, 1931, Julius Neuenhaus and Beatrice Baker.
Witnesses: Norman Pitt and Mrs. Norman Pitt.
233. Nov. 5, 1931, Charles R. Schroeder and Margaret R.
Wolf. Witnesses: Joseph Fishkin and Mildred Wolf.
234. May 22, 1932, Wilton Howard Swim and Charlotte Irene
Boscher. Witnesses: Susan R. Swim and Annie T. Boecher.
235. June 11, 1932, Harold Harrison Finlay and Arsine
Aida Haig. Witnesses: Bessie Elvina Finlay and Reginald
236. July 2, 1932, William C. Manck and Dorothy Marie
Henke. Witnesses: William R. Boese and Dorothy Ella
237. Aug. 17, 1932, Luther H. Young and Mary Brotman.
Witnesses: Mrs. Alice T. Young and May Uman.
238. Aug. 18, 1932, John Philip Kowolski and Helen
Elizabeth Muter. Witnesses: Berdette E. Matthews and
Elsie L. Stone.
239. Aug. 21, 1932, Dana Humphrey Smith and Sophia Marie
Bauer. Witnesses: Carolyn Bauer and Joseph E. Gehringer.
240. Aug. 23, 1932, Chester Julius Camora and Helen
Meneely. Witnesses: Lillian Hall and Salvatore Lotta.
241. Aug. 24, 1932, John Joseph Fusco and Eva Rodgers.
Witnesses: Mrs. Jeanette Rodgers and Mrs. Josephine
242. Aug. 29, 1932, Sidney H. Kievet and Margaret Veritas
Geissler. Witnesses: Agnes Geissler ans J. Henry
243. Aug. 30, 1932, Byard Sigler and Dorothy Margaret
Smith. Witnesses: Zada I. Gonker and Mary E. Wyckoff.
244. Sept. 3, 1932, Harry Forbert Weeks and Dorothy L.
Davis. Witnesses: Mrs. Clara E. Brewer and Mary E.
245. Sept. 6, 1932, Peter F. Botbyl and Alice Quinn.
Witnesses: Walter Quinn and Ike Markles.
246. Sept. 6, 1932, Julius John Machuga and Elizabeth
Joele. Witnesses: William F. Carroll and Alice K.
247. Sept. 13, 1932, Peter Gassman and Mildred S.
Brodman. Witnesses: Mrs. Rose Dunn and Eugene J. Dunn.
248. Oct. 1, 1932, Frank C. Watson and Ruth C. Sanford.
Witnesses: Mary Sanford Scheichart and J. W. Moss.
249. Nov. 22, 1932, Frederick J. Peterson and Grace
Eckerson. Witnesses: Percy W. Eckerson and Dorothy V. C.
250. July 9, 1933, Howard Wilton Geiger and Mable H.
Houlden. Witnesses: George W. Geiger, Jr. and Madeline R.
251. Aug. 30, 1933, Harry Arthur Grootheddle and Emma
Christine Elliott. Witnesses: Beatrice Moran and John T.
252. Aug. 31, 1933, James Angelo, Jr. and Grace Van
Winkle. Witnesses: Frances M. Wodarski and Emil J.
253. Sept. 1, 1933, John J. Dittrich and Margaret E.
Pusztag. Witnesses: Jean Heald and James Heald.
254. Sept 2, 1933, Harvey R. Case and Kathryn E. Graham.
Witnesses: Martha J. Van Houten and Leland Rickard Meyer.
255. Sept. 16, 1933, John Jasenzak and Dorothy L. Cooley.
Witnesses: Marjorie May Lentholt and Michael Jasenzak.
256. April 14, 1934, George Ryder Faxon and Janet Dunlop.
Witnesses: Archer L. Faxon and Beveridge C. Dunlop.
257. June 26, 1934, Franklin J. Christie and Gertrude T.
Boecher. Witnesses: Conrad L. Boecher and Gladys E.
258. June 28, 1934, Philip Irving Ingles and Gladys
Elinor Bedle. Witnesses: Allen S. Jessup and Eleanor
259. July 22, 1934, Millard G. DuBois and Wilhelmina K.
Grafenstadt. Witnesses: Rodney M. BuNois and Louise
260. Aug. 1, 1934, Byron D. Peck and Constance Learnard.
Witnesses: Ethel Tonks and Mary E. Wyckoff.
261. Oct. 18, 1934, Carl C. Marcum and Carolyn Louise
Bauer. Witnesses: Sophia Bauer Smith and Schuyler Lott.
262. Dec. 24, `934, Warren Conklin and Helen Szeghy.
Witnesses: Hattie Conklin and Louis Szeghy.
263. Jan. 31, 1935, Frederick Alton Kastner and Marian
Elizabeth Emerson. Witnesses: Catherine Martyn and Joseph
264. Feb. 15, 1935, Harland Tucker and Gertrude Eckerson.
Witnesses: Clarence Bindoni and Ethel Eckerson.
Return to Master
Please E-mail corrections/additions/comments to: Bruce E. Hopper