and Ottawa Valley Branch
Minutes: Fall Business Meeting
1:00 p.m. Saturday, October 20, 2012
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 423
|I||Welcome and Opening Remarks - Meeting called to order by Anne Neuman, president.|
|II||Adoption of Agenda - Motion to adopt the agenda as printed: Allan Macmillan, seconded by Susan Drinkwater, carried.|
|III||Minutes of previous meeting
The printed minutes of the April14, 2012, branch meeting were
distributed for reading.
|IV||Business arising from last meeting:
|V||Treasurer's Report: Harold
distributed copies of the current Balance Sheet.
|VII||Book Committee Report:
Harold MacMillan had nothing new in his methodical records search to report.
1) Branch Membership fees: the annual household membership fee is $25.00 which is required in order to be on the mailing list for the Branch Newsletter.
2) Payments to Clan Centre: 2013 payments to be discussed at our next meeting.
3) Fr. Bernard MacDougald recognition: Fr. MacDougald was presented with a "poster" to recognize his efforts in setting up the MacMillan plaque at St. Raphaels.
4) Gathering 2014: Clan MacMillan International plans are on hold pending decisions by the Gathering officials. Please see item VI, "Correspondence" for a link to updated information.
5) Branch Name Revision: for discussion at next meeting: moved Susan Drinkwater, seconded William MacMillan, carried.
President Anne Neuman expressed her
thanks to all in attendance.
Jerry Stubbings, Branch Secretary/Communications
Previous Minutes | Meeting Agenda | Past Meetings | Branch HomepageCouncil of Scottish Clans and Associations: http://www.cosca.net/default.htm