Craig's 74 Mustang II Ghia
V8 Engine Installation.
These are pictures that I took after the engine was installed. Again you can see that the dark green was not the original
colour. The first and second pictures show the engine installed from the front of the car. We took the fenders and nose cap of so not to damage anything. The third and forth pictures show the engine in with the
DynoMax headers installed. We didn't have any clearence problems with either side. The fifth picture shows the headers from below. Note how tight they fit under the side rails, no hitting the ground with these.
Note to make sure the pointed part of the flange is pointing up. The balance of the pictures show various parts of the engine and exhaust.
<>Click on a picture description.<>
Email: Craig's Mustang II
Home | Mustang II Ghia Spring, 1985 |
Mustang II Ghia Summer, 1985 | V8 Engine Installation
Links to Other Mustang Sites | Mustang II Exchange |
My Daily Driver