What Is Important To This Community?
Freedom Vineyard upholds the values of the Vineyard in Canada
values are expressed in our fellowship in the following ways (contains
more values than the AVCC site):
- Freedom – we highly value the freedom of the individual to be
who they are created to be. This is how we express honesty and
simplicity of being. We are convinced that God takes joy in our
freedom and that where the Spirit of God is there is Freedom.
- Value of every person – we are a people focused ministry.
We do not focus on offices, programmes or form, but rather
on equipping normal people (you and I) to walk in the love
and power of our great God.
- Highly relational church – we are more than just a weekly
spiritual club. We care about each other and spend time with
each other. This is the reason our ministry starts and ends in
small groups (kinships) rather than a large congregational service
- Relational evangelism – we teach and model evangelism that is
a natural outflow of our life in Christ.
- Kingdom expression – we walk in the expressed Kingdom of God.
We pray for the sick, seek to help the oppressed poor and reach
out to the lost.
- The whole Church – we love the entire body of Christ and
deliberately unite with other congregations in our city.
We bless and pray for our brothers and sisters partnered in
the work of the gospel throughout the world. We are committed
to equipping and empowering the whole church in Ottawa
To find out more about the values we hold, spend some time at the
Vineyard Canada website (http://www.vineyard.ca).