H O F T E C
Next Course Scheduled
Aircraft parts for sale
Aviator's code of conduct
Books for Sale
Check out my Blog
Hoftec provides unique experience in general aviation matters. This includes ground schools for levels from ultra light to commercial pilot license, specialized training in maintenance matters, aircraft design and construction, and human factors. Courses are also offered in aviation weather and air regulations.
Expert witness support is also provided.
Call, fax, or e-mail to discuss your needs.
President and PrincipalExperience:
Frank Hofmann, BSc., MEd.
- Licensed teacher with over 40 years aviation teaching experience
- Transport Canada trained Meteorologist
- Pilot -- multi-engine rated
- Past Chairman, Aircraft Maintenance Department, John Abbott College, Montreal
- Co-ordinator, Aviation Management and Flying Training Program, John Abbott College
- Teacher, Aircraft Maintenance, John Abbott College
- National Director, the Experimental Aircraft Association Canadian Council
- Experimental Aircraft Association Technical Counsellor
- Quebec Director and National Corporate Secretary, Canadian Owners and Pilots Association (COPA)
- Commercial ultralight pilot, U/L designer-builder-owner and flying instructor
- VP, LAMAC - Light Aircraft Manufacturers' Association of Canada
- Builder of 2 Mustang II home-built airplanes
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer