From 'Wham Bam What Was That' to 'Beyond Excitement Wham Bam': a pattern of design evolution
by Dr. John Cooney and Barry Winkless
Y. B. Karasik,
Thought Guiding Systems Corp.,
I read article
"Mapping the Innovation Space Two: Individual Solutions Drives Infinite Disruptive Innovations" by
Dr. John Cooney and Barry Winkless three times. The first time I tried to skip unclear phrases and concentrate on
clear ones. They turned out to be in a minority. As a result, I understood nothing.
The second time I tried to make sense of the unclear phrases. As a result I again understood nothing.
The third time I already knew that there is nothing to understand.
My aim was to only present this not understandable stuff in the most
understandable way. Here is the result of this effort.
- Design has to not only meet but exceed a customer's expectations. (Who doubts and what is new in this ? )
- Design has to be "Design for you". (Of course for me ! What, did they want it to be for them ? )
- "Design for You" and "Infinite Disruptive Design" (what is that ? )
are two sides of the same coin. (What coin ? )
- "By designing for an individual we create a personal infinite disruptive innovation".
(Who doubts ? We also create eternal bru-bra-bha innovation, endless tum-ba-kha innovation,
and Lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds innovation ! )
- "Design for you" results in the creation of 'Wham Bam What Was That'." (Are you kidding ? )
- "Design for You" is comprised of 3 elements. (Which elements ? But, anyway, who doubts ?)
- "And it is by creating 'Beyond Excitement Wham Bam'
in each of these elements that we create "Infinite Disruptive Innovation". (Wow ! But who doubts ? If you do, drink something
and you will see it clearly !)
This is basically all what a thorough researcher can extract from the aforementioned cacophony (or rather kaka-phony)
by Dr. John Cooney and Professor Barry Winkless !