Anti TRIZ-journal is NOT a fraud squad and NOT the salvation army.
Anti TRIZ-journal is inundated with letters crying for help. Here is the leitmotif
of all of them: "I came across TRIZ a few years ago and got interested.
I bought some books and software and have spoken to some "experts" in this field.
The books turned out to be confusing
and do not make me progressing. The software is difficult to use. What would you recommend me to do ?"
In this regard, I would like to inform
people burned out on TRIZ that:
- Anti TRIZ-journal is not a means of getting a return on your investment.
- To minimize your losses you may consider the following tactics:
- Return the books and software to the authors with a plea of reciprocal steps on their
- Attend the upcoming TRIZ conference and tell all these people what you think about them.
- Consult with the tax code in effect at your whereabouts to check to see if you
can claim capital loss on TRIZ investment.
- Lodge your complains with the relevant authorities, such as police fraud squads etc.
- Write us the progress report.
Anti TRIZ-journal is looking forward to your letters !