|From:||Yevgeny Karasik (email@example.com)|
|Sent:||January 15, 2009 4:09:55 PM|
|Subject:||Continuation of discussion in Business Week|
I have a few questions to you which are too extensive to be asked through Business Week.
So, I would appreaciate if you could answer them.
- what is the patent # on the idea of flexible surgcial tool consisting of many micro-segments (if any) ?
- if not, do you know how this tool is supposed to work ?
- Your description of the problem in BW is incomplete. What kind of surgery is it ? What were the prototypes ?
- Was the problem solved during training course or after ?
- Is there any evidence that it was solved by TRIZ ? (Is there documented step-by-step execution of ARIZ or any other TRIZ procedure ?)
Thanks a lot in advance,