Forecast of how the civil aviation without a pilot in the plane will come about
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 09:32:10 +0200
RE: crash of Germanwings Airbus.
After the crash I made similar reflexions as yours:
- - Today more drone pilots are trained than plane pilots.
- - The planes piloted from the ground will appear soon.
- - That will not happen suddenly but progressively.
Here could be this progression:
- - There will be a pilot in the plane and a copilot on the ground.
- - There will be no pilot in the plane but the plane will be for freight only (because passengers could not like absence of pilots).
- - that will first be allowed for freight and from coast to coast (not flying over cities).
12, rue des Pommiers
B-4680 OUPEYE (Belgium)