The Gospel from Toru Nakagawa
Y. B. Karasik
Thought Guiding Systems Corp.,
Toru Nakagawa is a partisan of simplifications. He adores the simplified versions of TRIZ.
In his recent article in the TRIZ-journal
he even presented the history of such simplifications.
Surprisingly, he did not notice that his history can also be simplified and presented in the following Gospel like format:
No doubt that the future Pope of TRIZ will proclaim Toru Nakagawa a saint for writing the first *SIT gospel.
- Altshuller begat TRIZ;
- TRIZ begat Genady Filkovsky;
- Genady Filkovsky begat SIT;
- SIT begat Roni Horowitz;
- Roni Horowitz begat ASIT (in 4 steps ought to be said !);
- ASIT begat Ed Sikafus;
- Ed Sikafus begat USIT;
- USIT begat Toru Nakagawa;
- Toru Nakagawa begat JUSIT - the Japanese version of USIT.
The wildcard * in the front of the word SIT in the above phrase stands for any letter from A to Z.