Created in 1996 and last amended 17 Mar 99
THE NEW WORLD ORDER
This Bible study will attempt to look into the following areas:
a. The Biblically prophesied world rulers and their kingdoms that will exist prior to the establishment of the earthly kingdom of Jesus Christ. A special emphasis on the last empire.
b. An overview of the different kings or representatives (heads) that would request the world's worship and that would persecute or kill those not bowing down. We will look into different aspects of the man of sin, Antichrist.
c. The latest world development toward the final world empire, the New World Order.
d. The prophesied condition of the Church in the end time and what the "bride's" present condition is.
e. The Christian's mandate and what our response should be to these present world changes toward a New World Order.
TABLE OF CONTENT
THE RULERS OF ALL THE EARTH -
FROM NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO CHRIST'S SECOND COMING
THE MIGHTY RULERS PERSECUTING GOD'S PEOPLE -
FROM THE TIME OF MOSES TO THE RETURN OF CHRIST!
THE CHURCH CONDITION
CHRISTIAN'S RESPONSE TO THE NWO DEVELOPMENTS
THE NEW WORLD ORDER
THE RULERS OF ALL THE EARTH -
FROM NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO CHRIST'S SECOND COMING!
Read Daniel 2:24-45.
1. According to Daniel 2:37-39, has God given to some men authority to rule over all the earth?
Yes, God has given to some men to rule over all the children of men, the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven. He has allowed some to rule over all the earth.
2. There are five manmade kingdoms from Nebuchadnezzar to Christ's Second coming. According to Daniel 2:32-33, how many human kingdom types are shown in Nebuchadnezzar's Dream of the great image? Name them in reference to the parts of the statue?
God revealed to king Nebuchadnezzar that, from the king's days until the kingdom of God comes (Luke 11:2 and 23:42), there would be 5 powerful world kingdoms or kingdom types. These were represented by:
a. The head of gold;
b. The chest and arms of silver;
c. The belly and thighs of bronze;
d. The legs of iron; and
e. (Dan 2:41-42) The feet and toes partly of iron and partly of clay.
3. There are five elements represented in the dream - five world kingdom types. According to Daniel 2:35 and 45, how many metal type or physical matters are broken by the rock from the mountain? According to Daniel 2:42, is the iron clay mixture being considered as a kingdom? According to Daniel 2:41, what characterize this kingdom?
The five matter type represented in the vision are: iron, bronze, clay, silver and gold. Most Christian believe that each metal represent a kingdom except for the clay one. Some say that the mixture of iron and clay is not a kingdom. They would say that it is the Roman Empire kingdom, which was revived; not another kingdom type replacing it. It is interesting to notice that Daniel 2:42 indicates that the iron and clay is a kingdom. The KJV says: "And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken." Furthermore, this kingdom is characterized as being divided somehow. Daniel 2:41 says in the KJV: "the kingdom shall be divided." Overall, if there were only four worldwide human kingdom types, than Daniel 2:35 and 45 should not have included the fifth element of clay in these verses. The NIV may lead to confusion when it seems to indicate that the fourth kingdom is the last one by starting Daniel 2:40 with the word "Finally." This word is not in the KJV or in the original Greek text.
4. Four kingdoms have come to pass! Looking back in history, how many world systems have come to pass since the early days of Daniel? Give the name of the ruler (king) and the empire's name. Note that these world powers existed from Daniel's time until Jesus Christ takes over the kingdom of this world.
History has recorded four world rulers since the days of Daniel. The names of these rulers and their empire are:
a. (Dan 2:37-38, Jeremiah 27:6) Nebuchadnezzar under the Babylonian empire;
b. (Dan 2:39, 5:31) Darius under the Medo-Persian Empire;
c. (Dan 2:39, John 7:35, Acts 20:21) Alexander the Great under the Grecian Empire; and
d. (Dan 2:40, Luke 20:24, Acts 11:28, 17:7, 25:8, Revelation 17:10) Claudius Caesar under the Roman Empire.
5. The last kingdom structure. According to Daniel 2:33 & 2:41-43, there is one more world power to be formed. What name do we commonly call it, lately?
The final world empire is often referred to, as the New World Order (Revelation 13:8). Some people, like Grant R. Jeffrey, refer to it as the Revived Roman Empire (Apocalypse - The Coming Judgement of the Nations. By Grant R. Jeffrey, page 183). (Daniel 7:7, 23a and 24a).
6. According to Daniel 7:24a and Revelation 17:12, how many kings does the last kingdom structure have? Do these kings rule the whole earth?
Scripture says that the last empire of "ten horns" are ten kings who will receive their authority and kingdoms (Dan 7:27a) for "one hour" as kings (with the beast). Furthermore, I should point out that, in the context of the statue interpretation, these kings rule the whole earth. Note that the wording "with the beast" seems to indicate that this overall world empire structure is still in place when Antichrist will rule!
Note: The ten horns are also referred to in Daniel 7:7 and Revelation 12:3, 13:1, 17:3 & 7.
7. According to Daniel 2:37-43, what is the difference between the last world ruling system to come and the other four?
This last kingdom to rule all the earth is a democratic one and it is made up of ten different kings. All previous world kingdoms had been initially ruled by one ruler.
8. The "little horn!" According to Daniel 7:8a, what comes up among the ten horns?
A little horn comes up among the ten horns of the last world kingdom structure.
9. What ultimately happens to three of the ten horns?
Out of the ten horns forming the last world empire, there are three that will be:
a. (Daniel 7:8b) plucked up by the roots;
b. (Daniel 7:20) falling;
c. (Daniel 7:24) subdued by the little horn; and
d. (Revelation 17:13) giving (with the others) their power and authority to the beast.
10. According to Daniel 4:23-26, 36 (KJV), what could "plucked up by the roots" mean?
To be "plucked out by the roots" probably mean that the referred kingdom would never be restored to the previous fallen king / ruler. The king completely loses the right to rule over the kingdom or to have any part in its ruling.
11. When thinking of "roots" (Dan 7:8b), what is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10)?
The love of money is the root of all evil.
12. The possible meaning of the "roots" is "money!" Are the days evil and are American countries and many other countries lovers of money (2 Timothy 3:2 (NIV))?
Scripture says that in the last days people will be lovers of money. Yes, most Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans are very concerned with their money and are always in the look out for ways to make fast money!
13. Could nations and even regional kingdoms fall because of a money situation such as debt? What does Proverbs 22:7 say is the consequence of indebtedness?
Proverbs says that "the rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender." Yes, a country's governing power and well-being is affected by its financial situation. Even an indebted nation can be slave to its lender!
Thought: Could Antichrist prepare the way so that, in the final equation, some end-time regional kingdoms of the One World Order are financially indebted to him and fall in his hand? I believe so. This will be discussed in the section of this study called "Present Situation."
14. According to Revelation 17:13, 17 and Revelation 16:10, who will ultimately rule the last 10 "regions" kingdom?
The beast will have all power and authority over the ten kings / regions.
15. When reading of ten kings, would they each rule their own kingdom area with their specific greatness (Daniel 7:27) or are they simply ruling an existing nation each?
Scripture makes a difference between a kingdom and a nation. A kingdom is often composed of many nations, tongues, etc. For example, the kingdom of Antichrist the beast, in the end, will be comprised of all earthly nations with their respective languages, customs, etc.
16. What were the nations included in the Babylonian kingdom (Jeremiah 46:2, 50:17, 44:30)? Who were some of the governors of these ex-nations, now called provinces (Daniel 2:48-49, Jeremiah 40:5)?
The Babylonian empire included all the existing nations at the time of Nebuchadnezzar. The main power-base nation was Babylon. It was the head of that world kingdom. The other nations incorporated into this empire were Egypt (Jeremiah 46:2), Assyria (and Israel who had been deported already - Jer 50:17), Judah (Jer 44:30), Median, Persia, etc. According to Daniel 2:48-49, Daniel was the governor of the province of Babylon. Daniel used his three friends to actually administer the province while he remained in the king's court. I also know that Gedaliah was governor of Judah for a while (Jer 40:5). There were probably many other governors for the other provinces (subdued nations).
17. What were the nations included in the Medo-Persian empire? See Ezra 4:9-10 as an example.
Same as for the Babylonian one. It simply had changed hand with its head (power-base) nation now being the double one called Medo-Persia.
18. As a side thought, in the end time, what are some of the nations where the Jews will be gathered from, to their land (Isaiah 11:11)?
The Lord shall reclaim, a second time, the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt (Pathros), from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Note that there are still more Jews in the USA than there are in Israel at this point.
Summary of the last kingdom type. In summary, the ten horns represent ten kings ruling ten kingdom areas. Each of these kingdom areas are most probably comprised of more than one now-a-days nation.
Robert Van Kampen says that this last kingdom has ten nations. He says that the final beast will surface for total control of the world through three power-base nations which are part of the ten nations ("The Sign." By Robert Van Kampen. Second Edition, 1993. Page 132.). From Daniel 7:27, we read that Jesus Christ will establish His kingdom from "the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven." This reference supports the concept of kingdom areas where each area is made of one or more nations! I somewhat feel that Mr Van Kampen lost perspective that Daniel and Revelation deal with kingdoms and not nations. I believe that the last 10 kings of the world empire are kings of kingdom areas, just as the historical four world rulers mentioned by Daniel were kings of empires which contained subjected nations!
19. God will brake the trace of the five kingdom types in the end! According to Daniel 2:44, is God going to brake more than one kingdom in the end?
When Jesus returns, he will brake the trace of all five kingdoms, not only the last type in world power. Daniel 2:44 says in the KJV: "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." In the end, Jesus will brake away the traces of all five kingdom types.
THE MIGHTY RULERS PERSECUTING GOD'S PEOPLE -
FROM THE TIME OF MOSES TO THE RETURN OF CHRIST!
Read Daniel 7:1-28 and Revelation 17:1-18.
20. Mankind's prime duty. According to Ecclesiastes 12:13, what is the prime duty of mankind?
The whole duty of man is to fear God and to keep His commandments.
21. What is God's top commandment (Exodus 20:3-5 34:14 and Matthew 4:10, 22:36-38)?
The greatest commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind, and as a result to worship and serve Him only.
22. According to Revelation 17:2-6, the kings of the earth and the inhabitants of the earth were deceived by a harlot and the beast to do two things?
The harlot and the beast have historically been deceiving the kings and the inhabitants of the earth to:
a. (Rev 17:2a) commit fornication by worshipping someone (or something) else besides God; and
b. (Rev 17:2b & 6) to get drunk with the wine of the blood of the saints (those worshipping God prior to Jesus's first coming, mainly Jews) and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus (those worshipping God through Christ).
23. The Bible refers to persecuting rulers as beasts. How many rulers ("kings of the earth") did God grant Satan (Revelation 12:3) or the beast (Rev 13:1, 17:7, 9-11) to use in accomplishing their persecutions or destructions?
Since the establishment of Israel, the chosen nation and people, there has been seven rulers used by Satan to prevent mankind from worshipping God alone. Satan has been trying hard all along to bring to nil God's plan for redemption, to destroy the Jews and to prevent God's final physical ruling over the earth, through Jesus Christ.
24. Give the name of the seven "beast empires" and give the name of the person who was primarily instrumental in the persecution or killing of God's people (Jews and, later on, also Christians). Why did they persecute or kill people?
History and the Word have shown great period of persecution for God's people. Satan used:
a. (Exodus 1:8-16, 10:3 & Acts 7:19) Egypt through a king who did not know Joseph. Pharaoh did not humble himself to truly have the Hebrews serve God;
b. (2 Kings 17:6-8) Assyria through king Sholmaneser in 722 BC;
c. (2 Kings 25:1-11 and Daniel 2:32, 38) Babylon through Nebuchadnezzar and the captain of the guard, Nebuzaradan, in 586 BC;
d. (Esther 3:1-10) Medo-Persia under Xerxes called Ahasuerus in Esther 1:1, through Haman the Agagite in 474 BC;
e. (Daniel 8:23-25 and 1 Maccabees 1-6) Greece, after the death of Alexander the Great through the king of Syria, Antiochus IV (Antiochus Epiphanes) during 175-163 BC reign;
f. (Revelation 17:10, Daniel 9:26) Roman Empire through the Roman General Titus and others, 70 AD.
g. (Rev 17:10) Germany through Adolph Hitler during WW II period of 1939-45.
Note that recent history showed us that there was a major persecutor of the Jews who appeared between 135 AD and now. Hitler's primary aim was the destruction of Jews and the eventual ruling of the world. Based on this historical fact, it is more than probable that God's Word was prophesying about this ruler as the seventh beast of Revelation to come before the ten horns of the last world empire. His empire contained many nations for "a little while" (Rev 17:10 NIV) and he persecuted or killed many of the Abrahamic / God's chosen people.
Read Revelation 13:1-10
25. The number of "heads" already passed? Have the seven "heads" of Revelation 13:1b, 17:3 & 10, all come to pass yet?
Most of us would agree that six "heads" have definitely come to pass. I personally believe that the seventh one has also appeared under "The Third Reich." The only thing remaining to be fulfilled is the appearance of "the ten horns."
26. The last "head" still to come! According to Revelation 17:11, is there still one more head-like being to come in the world scene? Does the beast, the eighth head, have anything to do with the seven heads already studied?
Yes, the beast has something to do with the seven heads already studied. He was one of the seven. Furthermore, he is considered an eighth head-like to come last in the world scene of supreme rulers.
27. The last human ruler of this world is coming; according to 1 John 2:18a, what is his general name?
As John said in his days, the Antichrist is coming.
28. According to 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, is Antichrist revealed before or after the gathering of the saints unto Christ (the rapture)?
The son of perdition, Antichrist, must reveal himself before the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Jesus (the rapture).
29. According to Revelation 13:1-9, what is another name given to this last world ruler prior to Jesus's return?
Revelation also refers to the last world ruler as "the Beast of the Sea."
30. According to Daniel 7:8, 20 (Dan 8:9), what is another way that Antichrist is referred to in the Old Testament? Does he change the original structure of the "New World Order" (the 10 regional kingdoms or world powers)? According to Revelation 17:13, what do the other horns do?
Another reference to Antichrist is when reading the words "the other horn or little horn." This other horn comes up before which three horns fall. All the previous horns give their authority to him.
Note: The far fulfilment of Daniel 8:9-12 may also refer to the Antichrist. Its near fulfilment occurred during the reign of Antiochus Epiphanes who ruled in 175-164 BC. He corrupted and persecuted greatly the Jews.
31. The mysterious event surrounding the seventh "head!" Describe the mysterious condition of the beast's tragic end when he appeared as one of the seven heads; see Revelation 13:3 and 17:8.
The beast was on earth at one point and died (mortal wound). His deadly wound was healed (possibly supernaturally resurrected!).
32. The real origin of Antichrist! According to Revelation 11:7, where does Antichrist come from, when he appears during the last kingdom reign?
The beast will ascend out of the bottomless pit.
33. The Antichrist will have three areas of power. Overall, based on Revelation 13:4, 8 and 17, what are the three areas of power found in Antichrist?
"What we see in the book of Revelation is that the beast is:
a. (Revelation 13:4) the military commander of the world;
b. (Revelation 13:8) the messiah and object of worship of the world's unified mystery religion; and
c. (Revelation 13:17) the supreme banker. (Reference: "When The World Will Be As One - The Coming New World Order in the New Age." By Tal Brooke. Page 230.) No one will buy or sell without the mark of the beast!
34. According to Revelation 17:16-18, will the "ten horns," which were on the beast, eventually get rid of the world religious system, the harlot and her city? Will they give all their authority (kingdoms) to the beast, Antichrist, so that the world worships him alone?
Yes, the ten horns which John saw on the beast will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. In the end, the beast will be the only one worshipped, not even a religious form will come between mankind and the beast!
35. Persecutions. Will Antichrist be like the other "heads" and also attempt to persecute Jews or Christians (Daniel 7:21 & 25, Revelation 12:13-17, 13:7, 2:10 and Psalms 23:4)?
Yes, Antichrist will attempt to persecute Jews, Christians or anyone fearing God.
36. The saints. According to Daniel 7:22, 26-27, who will possess the kingdom of this world in the very end? Note that Revelation 20:4-6 gives further details on this 1000 years earthly kingdom reign.
God will give to the people, the saints of the Most High, the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven.
37. Who will really get the world kingdom? According to Luke 12:32, Matthew 25:34, what did Jesus say that God would give the disciples, those pleasing to God?
It is the father's good pleasure to give "His little flock," His saints, the kingdom which the nations of the world seek after (Luke 12:30).
38. Who would you say the "saints" of Daniel 7:21-22, 26-27, Revelation 13:7&10, 14:2, 15:3, 16:6, 17:6 and 18:24 are?
I would say that a saint is one that is saved by faith from either the Old Testament time or the New Testament time AND that persevere (Revelation 13:10). Consequently it would include any and all the persevering believers in Jesus Christ, now-a-days.
Note: the word "saints" from the Greek word "hagios" (Strong's Number 40) appears 63 times in the New Testament. It refers to all the ones that are a most holy thing.
Israel's kingdom: Note that God will also restore again the kingdom to the nation of Israel, according to Acts 1:6-7.
39. There is an evil "force" behind the changes. What is the force still behind this latest world development (Ephesians 2:2, 6:12)?
The prince of the air is very active still.
40. According to Hebrews 2:14b, what does the devil hold or have power over? According to Hebrews 2:15, how does it affect mankind and their way of living?
The devil holds the power of death and death keeps many in the bondage of fear. This fear infiltrates all areas of our lives.
41. The three systems of the New World Order. The New World Order encompasses what three systems? See question 31 for a hint (Revelation 13:4, 8 and 17).
The NWO encompasses:
b. Economic (includes governments: "You can control a government if you have it in your debt". (Ibid. Pg 255.); and
42. To achieve the New World Order (NWO) of 10 kingdoms Confederacy, "the force" and humans behind the scene must break down what areas of our society?
a. Under Religious:
family structure, and
b. Under Economic: financial / monetary structure; the freedom from any control in buying and selling. Note that this category includes governments: "You can control a government if you have it in your debt" ( Ibid. Pg 255.); and
c. Under Military: Patriotic Nationalism, independent sovereign military powers.
43. According to Genesis 11:1-4, who decided to build the city and tower of Babel?
Under a spirit of world unity and in defiance to God's command to multiply and fill the earth, the people, "we," decided to build a city and a tower at Babel. Democracy is not new; it seemed that the building of the Tower of Babel was under a democratic system!
44. Does the News indicate a desire to have a one World government?
Yes the News is pointing us toward a spirit of one world system.
45. Finance. Does the Media presently advertize that we should invest in the whole world economy? Do stock brokers have and encourage investments in International stock market mutual funds?
Yes, we are more and more concern with international stock markets and world currencies.
46. Can you travel the world and pay for everything using one thing; what is it?
Yes we can now travel the world without worrying about currency exchange. We can pay using a Credit Card.
47. Does the world presently show a desire to have a one world economy? Is there any talk of a central currency between some nations and also of an International Monetary Fund control?
The News shows that the industrialized nations are concern with each other's economy. This was the primary discussion during the G7 Summit in Halifax, Canada in June 1995. The International Monetary Fund is not a new concept to us. Furthermore, the European Community is looking into having their common currency by 1997.
48. Based on Ibid. Pg 267, who are "the rich" behind the scene pushing for the New World Order?
a. The Rothschilds of Europe (for over 200 years); and
b. the Rockefellers family (more recent); etc.
49. Who are the primary owners class A stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States that collects over a hundred billion dollars of interest a year from the US government on America's national debt to them (Ibid. Pg 269.)?
The primary owners are:
a. Banking dynasties of Rothschild (in the five pivotal nations of Europe);
b. Warburg (Germany and Holland);
c. Sassoon (Far East);
d. Lazard Freres (France);
e. Israel Moses Seif (Italy);
f. Kuhn Loeb (New York);
g. Goldman Sachs (New York); and
h. Lehman Brothers (New York).
50. Does a country's financial situation, such as debt, affect its operation?
Yes, a country's debt or financial situation affects its operation. A good example of this is the recent currency crash in Mexico in December 1994.
51. Religion. What are the different religious movements that are aiming at joining all religions together, no matter what their salvation beliefs are? Should there be unity between denominations? Should there be unity amongst believers of different denominations, people who believe in Jesus Christ as the only personal Saviour of this world?
It is very possible that some religious movements are anchored in the New Age movements of "acceptance." This acceptance involves the belief that all beliefs are leading to God. The spirit behind them is saying that there is no single way to heaven. It preaches that all faiths are good, that they should all be endorsed and that Jesus Christ is not the only way to God, contrary to John 14:6, 10:7-9, 15:1, Acts 4:12 and 1 John 5:11-12. We need to discern the spirits (1 John 4:1)! This deception of "tolerance towards unity of all religions" could easily filter through an ecumenical movement such as the World Council of Churches. Arno Froese goes as far as saying that it could also be in the Charismatic Movement. If a specific CHRISTian charismatic movement group is not focussing on Jesus, it is then off track, off CHRIST. I cannot generalize and say all charismatic movements are off track. When dealing with the ecumenical issue, it is not to say that there should not be unity between believers of different denominations. Scripture is clear that God desires unity between His people. John 17:20-23 says in the NIV: "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me." Unity has to be under the headship of Christ without compromise, for He is Lord, THE Christ and THE only Saviour through whom we may come to God the father. Be wise in your yoking or to what you say yes (2 Corinthians 1:17-20)! The end time New World Order will have a spiritual leader who will be false! Before Christ returns, there will be great deception under the false prophet. Don't be caught following the wrong person! Revelation 16:13 says in the NIV: "Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Revelation 19:20 also says: "But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshipped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulphur."
52. Other - Music. According to Daniel 3:5, 10, 15, what was used to help people worship something or someone (golden image) aside from God?
Nebuchadnezzar used the playing of instruments of music to signal and to help the people to worship his image of gold.
53. Is music still used today to enhance worship?
Yes we use music to enhance worship, for good or for evil. Back masking can help discern the spirits who influence the musicians.
54. The NWO Catalyst. What are possible events that could ignite the final setting of the New World Order?
One or a combination of the following could ignite the final world kingdom system: a financial crash of the stock market, national bankruptcies, a world disaster, etc.
55. Overall, according to Tal Brooke, Eric Barger, Gary Kah, etc, what are some of the organizations working behind the scene toward the NWO (Ibid. Pg 261.)? Note that some of the men behind these are referred by some as the International Bankers (The Babylonian Woe." By David Astle. Private Edition by the author. 1975. Page ___.).
a. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR);
b. The Trilateral Commission;
c. The Rockefeller Foundation;
d. The Bilderbergers (100 members group); and
e. Many other organizations and interest groups such as environmental groups.
Note that the "Midnight Call" magazine editor, Mr Arno Froese, indicated on page 15 of the July 1995 issue that he does not believe in the existence of conspiracies by certain interest groups. I personally still believe that there will be ten kings forming the last world government. These will influence the populace and the eventual world government will be established through the democratic system. This was the way that the city and Tower of Babel was to come into being!
56. According to Gary Kah, what are the five tactics used to move the Americans into the one world movement?
a. create the appearance of a people movement through:
i. constitution: (World Constitution of Parliament Association, Constitution of Federation Earth);
ii. Philadelphia II Initiative sponsored by World Federalist Association (World Constitution);
b. social change through:
i. Gorbochev Foundation;
ii. Global Security Program;
iii. World Tax; etc
c. create State Legislatures putting pressure on congress. In the name of the environment, convince people that a world government is the answer;
d. create International Treaties such as
i. the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) which was subtlety moved to and handled as a treaty. This agreement covers regional trading;
ii. GATT which covers a global scale trading;
The Italian-born economist Vilfredo Pareto (1848-1923) was the first to observe that a relative few people held the majority of the world wealth. From this concept come the Pareto analysis which Mr Joseph Juran and others had observed to be a "universal" principle. It seems to apply in an astounding variety of situations. In early 1950s, Juran noted this universal phenomenon which he called the Pareto principle. It can be summarized as follow:
In any group of factors contributing to a common effect, a relative few account for the bulk of the effect.
Mr Juran coined the term "vital few" to refer to those few contributions which account for the bulk of the effect. As for the many others which account for a small portion of the effect, he coined them "useful many." In other words, something like 20% of the total contributions can account for 80% of the total effect success or failure.
57. Pareto's principle. Based on the Pareto principle, do Daniel 7:8-24 and Revelation 17:12-13 seem to indicate that the Antichrist is applying this principle in his last move to take control of world ruling?
Yes he is applying this principle by somewhat cutting by the root 3/10 of the kings/kingdoms so to have the most power and authority of all 10 areas of the world. Base on the Pareto principle these three kingdoms would have to be the "vital few" and they would have to account for most of the world power, wealth, religion, etc. This is what we call concentration of effort for maximum success.
58. The present ten groupings of our world. If looking at our world now, how could we regroup the population into ten groups? What would they be called? What about the wealth part, what would we call the ten kingdoms? Out of them which ones would be the "vital few," the vital three?
The ten grouping could be as follows. Based on Pareto's concept, the vital three would be the ones that would account for close to 80 percent of world population, 80 % of world power source and technological world impact (financially too). The first three mentioned below may well be it. The next two groups may be hurt by this fact and rebel somewhat!
a) North America (Canada, USA and Mexico);
b) European Union;
c) Japan ring (Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines);
d) China, Mongolia, etc;
e) Soviet "states;"
f) Central America;
g) South America;
h) Middle East, Egypt, Arab countries and North Africa;
i) Australia, New Zealand;
j) India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.
Another way of regrouping the world is into ten zones based on maritime use and activities (Midnight Call - November 1997, page 40). The following is an excerpts from: Outlaws of the Ocean by G.O.W. Mueller and Freda Adler, 1985. "...UNEP's regional seas program, agreed upon by the member states in 1974 under participation of 120 states, 14 bodies of the United Nations system, and 12 other international organizations. Accordingly, the world has been divided into ten regional seas programs:
a. The Mediterranean region (1975);
b. The Red Sea region (1976);
c. The Kuwait region (1978);
d. The wider Caribbean region (1981);
e. The West and Central African region (1981);
f. The East Asian seas region (1981);
g. The Southeast Pacific region (1981);
h. The Southwest Pacific region (1982);
i. The East African region (1984);
j. The Southwest Atlantic region (in the process of formation, 1985)
59. The Pareto analysis of our world situation. Draw Pareto graphs which show the population, religion, wealth, and technological development distribution. What do you noticed? Is North America part of the vital few? What does it mean?
THE CHURCH CONDITION
Read 1 John 2:18-29 (19, 24 & 28) and John 15:6.
60. Many within the church will fall away! Before the day comes for Jesus' Second Coming and the gathering of the saints (rapture), what will happen to the church (2 Thessalonians 2: 3)?
The day of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him will not come unless the falling away (from the faith, apostasy) comes first. The Greek word for "falling away" is "apostasia," Strong's number 646, meaning "to forsake."
61. According to 1 Timothy 1:19, 4:1, Hebrews 6:4-6 and 10:38-39, is it possible to depart from the faith?
Yes it is possible to shipwreck our faith and to follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Paul says that the just shall live by faith but there is the possibility for any man to draw back unto perdition! This is why Paul also says in Hebrews 10:23 "let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (KJV)" In verse 35-36 he also says in the KJV "cast not away therefore your confidence . . . for ye have need of patience that after ye have done . . . " Note that the NIV is not as descriptive as the KJV about the importance of the call to persevere!
62. According to Matthew 7:24-27 and Luke 6:46-49, is it important to build deep on the rock or is it acceptable to build our beliefs on the surface of how things seem? Note that we usually build while there is no "storm" in the air! At some point there will be a storm of water!
If a person hears the words of Jesus Christ and put them into practice, that person is wise and will not suffer loss when the storm hits. To simply say "Lord" is meaningless if there is no obedience, now.
63. The false prophets or disciples. According to Matthew 7:15-23, is it possible that some say that they are build on the rock and really, they are not?
The word tells us to watch for false prophets. It is not because someone prophesies or teaches in Jesus' name or even performs miracles (even driving demons out) that the person is one of Jesus' sheep. He or she may just be a wolf dressed up as a sheep!
Note: These are false prophets or teachers and there are many around today.
64. The falling disciple. According to Matthew 13:20-22, what can destroy a person's faith or joy?
The person who accepts Jesus Christ "becomes a Christian" and has joy; but if there is no root, it lasts just a little while. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, the person's faith quickly falls away. Furthermore, in some, the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the power of the word and makes it unfruitful. In summary, persecution or money can destroy a person's faith in Jesus.
65. The reward losing disciple. God usually tests our faith with the storm of water and only the true Christians founded on Christ survive. A house of wood can survive if it is founded on the rock. Nevertheless, how would it survive the test of fire? According to 1 Corinthians 3:11-15, is it important what else we believe after having put our faith in the saving power of Jesus Christ? Examples of "material" are given in 2 Peter 1:5-10.
After receiving Christ in our hearts, we can build on the foundation using either precious and dense material or consumable elements. At some point in life, during a specific Day, the beliefs that a not pure as gold, silver or costly stones will not survive the challenging fire. Consequently, much will be burned up and there will be a great loss if "the house was of straw or wood"; even though ultimately "the soul of" the person will be saved.
Note: there has not been to many water storms or too many fiery trials put on the Christian's faith, yet; especially in America. I wonder how many will be still standing firm (with good roots) when trouble comes. Or will there be a great falling away? Love probably equals to "gold material."
66. According to 1 Timothy 1:20, who had left the faith and what was the consequence?
Hymenaeus and Alexander had shipwrecked their faith and consequently, Paul had handed them over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme. They seemed to be going through the fire of Satan in a special way.
67. The conditions of salvation. According to Hebrews 3:14, is the sharing in Christ's blessing conditional to doing something; what?
We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end. Consequently, we need to patiently hold firm.
68. According to 1 Timothy 4:16b and as referred in Revelation 13:10, 14:12, 2:10 and Psalms 23:4, what do we require to ultimately be saved, in the end?
To be saved we need two things:
a. faith; and
b. patience, perseverance in watching our lives and the doctrine of salvation. Faithful perseverance even to the point of death. Hebrews 10:36 says: "for you have need of endurance, so that . . . , you may receive the promise."
69. According to 2 Timothy 4:7-8, was Paul concerned about personally keeping the faith so to get the crown of righteousness?
Paul was concerned about keeping the faith to the end. This is why he reemphasized this salvation truth by saying: "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (NIV)" Even in Philippians 3:12 Paul says: "Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on."
70. Does Romans 11:17-22 give any hint that Christians could be grafted off the natural olive tree, the family of God? According to John 15:6, is it possible for a branch not to remain in Christ?
Paul says not to be high-minded but to fear; "for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee (Romans 11:20-21 KJV)." God is good toward us if we continue in His kindness; otherwise we will also be cut off like many Hebrews were (Romans 11:22). Furthermore, John 15:6 (KJV) emphasised "if a man abides not in me (Jesus), he is cast forth as a branch . . . " Galatians 6: 9 also says: "let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
71. How should we understand the words of John 10:26-29 as it relates to the security of the believer's salvation? To help us, answer the following questions:
a. Who knows who the Saviour's sheep are (John 10:27, 6:64)?
Jesus knows his sheep, those that are under his leading and that are not wondering away.
b. Where do we need to be if we want to be safe from being lost (John 10:28)?
As long as believers are in the Saviour's hand, no one or nothing can pluck them out of His hands. Consequently, in that context, our salvation is secured. If out of His hand, it is a different matter!
72. According to John 10:16, where are Jesus' sheep? How are they characterised or recognized?
Jesus said that his sheep were not only around during his first coming and they were not only of the Jews but also from another fold, the gentiles. Furthermore, his sheep would hear his voice and follow Him. These would be the true sheep.
73. Many say that a Christian's salvation is secured forever, that Jesus Christ would never deny or disown his own. Is this what 2 Timothy 2:12 says?
No, the Word says that if we deny or disown Jesus, He will also disown us!
74. Does the Scripture place any importance in standing firm, being strong in the grace and enduring patiently (2 Corinthians 1:24, 2 Timothy 1:13, 2:1 & 10)?
Standing firm or to be an overcomer is the central theme in the salvation of the believer.
75. In the context in which we should understand 1 Corinthians 10:12-13, who is faithful and providing a way to stand up under temptation? If you want nothing to do with God, would you be able to stand up?
God is faithful and He will not let you be tempted by Satan beyond what you can bear. He will provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. We are nothing of our own! Remember to be humbled, not to think that you are so strong that you would never fall. Pride comes before a fall, Proverbs 16:18 says; see also 1 Timothy 3:6 about the pride of a "young" believer!
76. According to Jude 24 doxology, what is the only way to be safe from falling and to stand in His glorious presence?
Only God is able "to keep you from stumbling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy." The only way to be safe is to be in Him and have Him keep us from falling away; consequently to eventually come in His presence, having overcomed. The "falling" comes from the Greek "aptaistos," Strong's number 679.
77. According to Luke 18:7-8, what did Jesus foresee that would be lacking in the church that goes through great end-time tribulation?
When looking at the future, Jesus said (NIV); "When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
78. How are we to understand the sealing of Christians by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14, 4:30)?
Our salvation is guaranteed as long as I do forfeit my "raincheck" or sell my birth right away. Esau lost his birth right to Jacob! Furthermore, even though I may have the raincheck of Christ's saving blood, I can still hurt the Spirit through disobedience.
79. Does "the last generation" description in 2 Timothy 3:1-5 describe many, present day, professing Christians?
Yes many are lovers of money and many have a form of godliness but denying its power (Jesus Christ in the daily lives of many!).
CHRISTIAN'S RESPONSE TO THE NWO DEVELOPMENTS
Read: Romans 13:1-10 and 1 Timothy 2:1-6.
80. God is in control. Did God have anything to do in the rise of the Babylonian empire? How did He call Nebuchadnezzar (Jeremiah 25:9, 27:6 and 43:10)?
Yes, God used the gentile king to fulfil His purpose. God called him "the king of Babylon, my servant."
81. Did God want the nations to come under the ruling of Nebuchadnezzar (Jeremiah 28:14)?
Yes, the Word says: "I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations (KJV)."
82. Godfearing people in position of leadership within the human kingdoms. Was Daniel involved in the leading of the world kingdoms of his days? What were his different positions in the empires?
a. (Daniel 2:48) Under king Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel was appointed as ruler over the entire province of Babylon and the king placed him in charge of all its wise men.
b. (Daniel 6:1-2) Under Darius, Daniel was appointed as one of the three administrators of the 120 satraps that ruled throughout the kingdom.
83. According to Daniel 4:19b, 6:21, did Daniel pray for the world rulers of his days; did he esteem them highly at some point of their reign?
I believe that Daniel esteemed Nebuchadnezzar greatly as he once said to him: "My Lord, if only the dream applied to your enemies and its meaning to your adversary!" As to Darius, he said: "O king live forever!" Their "salvation" or conversion to God was of concern to him. In Daniel 4:27 he implored Nebuchadnezzar to renounce his sins.
84. How about Caesar, what did Jesus teach men to do about Caesar, the forth world ruler that came on the scene (Luke 20:25, 23: 2)? What should be our attitude toward the last human kingdom to come, our upcoming "regional" king of the New World Order?
The men of Jesus's days were to give to Caesar what was Caesar's, and to God what was God's. Furthermore, we should not be perverting our nation and forbidding to give tribute to our ruler, even the last regional one from the 10 kings empire!
85. According to 1 Timothy 2: 1-2 and 1 Peter 2:13-15, what should we do about our rulers, those in authority?
a. Pray; and
86. Should we prevent changes? Should we stand up against this present world development toward a single world government system and financial system (Titus 3: 1-8, Mark 15: 7, Luke 23:25, Matthew 22:21)?
No, for the Lord appoints rulers for our good. Furthermore, the heart of the kings are in the Lord's hand (2 Chronicles 9:23 (Solomon), Ezra 7:27, Daniel 5:21 (Nebuchadnezzar) and Revelation 17:17 (last 10 kings)). We need to stand up as ambassadors of Christ, imploring men to be reconciled to God. We should stand up against religious deceptions.
87. Did Jeremiah preach to the Hebrews to stand up against the Babylonian empire, to stand up against the king Nebuchadnezzar (Jeremiah 27:8, 21:8-10 and 29:20-31)?
The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah who knew that the Lord had given the Hebrews to Nebuchadnezzar, because of Israel's sins. God had appointed this Chaldean king to be a world ruler for a time. The Jews were to be obedient to this king, especially in Babylon! One day God would change this situation and would again bring them back to "the promised land."
88. Our primary concern. In whatever we do or wherever we work, what should be our primary concern? What should be the Christian's primary mandate on earth (Matthew 28:19 and Matthew 24:14)?
We should be evangelizing, making disciples; we should be ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).
89. Can we serve those in authority and still reject worshipping anything but God and His son (Daniel 2:48-49 and 3:14-18)?
Yes we can serve the earthly king without worshipping him.
90. How to be successful in the last hour? According to 2 Chronicles 7:14 and Luke 21:36, what is the three main actions that a Christian needs for success in "the last hour?"
a. humble yourself;
b. watch (based on good Biblical and current event knowledge);
91. To be able to watch and stand firm, what must we do (1 Timothy 4:13-16a)?
a. give attention to:
(Hosea 4:6) reading;
the gift that is in you; and
b. take heed to:
(2 Tim 3:16) doctrine.
92. According to 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV), what did Paul say to Timothy to do, which should apply to every believer?
Paul encouraged Timothy to study the Word of truth and rightly dividing it. It would prevent being ashamed at some point because of possibly discovering having taught errors!
93. According to 2 Timothy 2:17-18 and 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-3, were there some believers who had erred from the truth in Paul's days? What were they teaching? Note that the error seemed to spread and to destroy the faith of some. False teachings always spread like gangrene! Even today, look at the different teachings on End-time prophecies for example. Where are the errors and where is the truth, in all of it?
Hymenaeus and Philetus had wandered away from the truth and they were teaching that the resurrection had already occurred. This rumour was destroying the faith of some. Furthermore, the error was spreading like gangrene and it even reached Thessalonica. This is why Paul had to reaffirm the faith of many by telling them that the rapture and the resurrection had not occurred (2 Thes 2:1-3). The coming of the Lord and our gathering to Him would not come until at least two events or signs took place.
94. Money wisdom. Seeing that Antichrist will control the money exchange transactions in the end time (Revelation 13:17), what would be wise for a Christian to do? Base your answer on Proverbs 22: 7 and the lesson learned in 2 Kings 4:1.
It would be wise to be out of debt before Antichrist comes into power!
95. The ultimate test. What is the final "bowing down" act that will show worship of a false god (Revelation 13:16-18)?
As Christians, the ultimate test of our faith will be in dealing with the mark of the beast. To take the mark of the beast is to worship a false god.
96. What is the everlasting consequence of taking the mark of the beast (Revelation 14:9-11)? Would a professing "Christian" be exempted from this consequence if that person took the mark?
The consequence of taking the mark of the beast is condemnation in the everlasting lake of fire. No matter if you think you are a Christian, your action will speak louder!
97. According to Revelation 14:12 and 15:2, should Christians take the mark of the beast or have anything to do with Antichrist?
A Christian should definitely not take the mark of the beast. It would be to forfeit salvation. This would be the ultimate proof that salvation is not a guarantee, no matter what you do!
98. What is the earthly consequence of taking the mark of the beast (Revelation 16:2)?
All those who have the mark of the beast will go through the wrath of God, not only forever in eternity but also on earth prior to dying.
Let us encourage each other to stand firm, IN the Lord, as the day of His return draws near! Hebrews 10:25.
"O may I then in Him be found . . . " Hymn 313. "My Hope Is Built on Nothing Less." By William B. Bradbury, 1863.
2: 1-2 22
2: 1-6 21
4: 1 18
4: 1 24
2: 1-3 9, 24
2: 3 18
2:1 & 10 20
17: 7 4
25: 8 4
2:32, 38 8
2:48-49 6, 23
4:23-26, 36 5
6: 1-2 22
7: 1-28 7
7: 7 4
7: 8 9
7: 8, 20 9
7: 8-24 16
7: 8a 5
7: 8b 5
7:21 & 25 10
7:21-22, 26-27 11
7:22, 26-27 10
7:27 6, 7
8: 9 9
8: 9-12 9
1: 8-16 8
10: 3 8
6: 9 20
21: 8-10 23
27: 6 4, 21
27: 8 23
15:6 17, 20
11: 2 3
23: 2 22
15: 7 22
22: 7 5, 24
23: 4 10, 19
2:10 10, 19
11: 7 10
12: 3 4, 8
13: 1 4, 8
13: 1-9 9
13: 1b 9
13: 3 10
13: 4 10
13: 4, 8 and 17 10, 11
13: 7 10
13: 7&10 11
13: 8 10
13:17 10, 24
14: 2 11
14: 9-11 24
14:12 19, 24
15: 2 24
15: 3 11
16: 2 24
16: 6 11
17: 1-18 7
17: 2-6 7
17: 2a 7
17: 2b 7
17: 2b & 6 7
17: 3 9
17: 3 & 10 9
17: 3 & 7 4
17: 6 11
17: 7 8
17: 7, 9-11 8
17: 8 10
17:10 4, 8
17:13, 17 6
20: 4-6 10
13: 1-10 21
3: 1-8 22