The Photologic Model CS-Z
Adapter is a hassel-free way of connecting the HP JetDirect
to the serial interface of the Zebra printer.
Serial Connector On Printer:
The Model CS-Z is designed to work with the fast IEEE-1284 port of the JetDirect.
...its compatibility is guaranteed.
...you don't have to waste time gambling on the performance of other generic type adapters.
The Model CS-Z plugs onto
the JetDirect without any intermediate cables or
gender changers, ...you don't have to waste time procurring and testing generic cabling.
The Model CS-Z connection keeps the installation simple and reliable.
The serial connector is wired to
support most configurations of
the printer, there is rarely any need to spend time adjusting pins and
configuring the printer.
CS-Z has been the choice for large installations involving
more than 50 printers.
* Compatibility To HP JetDirect Centronics Mode Is Guaranteed.
* No Extra Cables Are Required.
* Short Cables Locate the Server Close To The Printer For A Tidy Installation.
* LED Indicators Help Monitor Operation.
* Baud Rates: 9600, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K Baud
* Pre-Configured When Shipped To 9600 Baud, 8,N,1, Xon/Xoff , No Pin Adjustments Required.
* Photologic Will Help You Step By Step If Installation Help Is Required.
For connecting ZebraNet Printserver II to a Zebra printer with serial interface:
choose Model CS-ZN $225
see Model CS-ZN
Other versions of Model CS serial adapter are available for such
* Datamax Label Printers (eg. Prodigy Max)
* Intermec Label Printers
* Fargo Label Printers
* HP Plotter (eg. Draftpro, DraftMaster)
* Houston Plotter
* Genicom (1,000 lines/minute)
* Dataproducts (1,000 lines/minute) Lineprinter
* Digital Equipment DEC LG01, (600 lines/minute) Lineprinter
Price: $225.00 U.S.
Shipping: $33.00 by UPS Overnight to U.S. destinations
Photologic Ltd. ships by
UPS Overnight to many international destinations
If you're moving a lineprinter to your new system then you'll want to know about our adaptors.
Photologic adapts all sorts of lineprinters equipted with unusual or exotic interfaces.
39 Queen St., Suite 214
Tel: (905) 377-8915
Fax: (905) 377-8692
email here: firstname.lastname@example.org