Objective: Position as a bassist, songwriter.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Proven success in implementing shows, dances, events.
- Excellent management skills involving shows, practices, and equipment.
- Strong practical and theoretical foundation in musicianship, electronics and social organisation.
Professional ExperienceThe MECHANIC CITY PSYCHOS, OTTAWA, ONT 1992-1994
BASSIST, SONGWRITER ,VOCALIST
AchievementsEL FEDEN, OTTAWA, ONT 1991-1993
- Performed three concerts in the self-help community
- Used original songs, including bass, guitar and vocals parts, for set list.
- Recruited, organised and maintained the services of the other musicians.
- Continued to learn original songs of guitarist/singer couple in five languages.
- Performed and organised performances for profit and not for profit events.
- Demonstarted musical and equipment theory in practice settings.
Life Time Membership in - Ottawa Folklore Society,1987-Present
Honours High School Diploma , Trades and Theatre - Hamilton Collegiate Institute, 1977
References available on request, e mail Peter
Pages on this web site Science Geography Legal Studies Volunteerism Internet Volunteer(95k) Internet Usenet Bookstore Scientific Computing Links Bands Sports and Culture Non-profits Fiction Negation House Peter Family Estonia Resume E mail