Become a Member
Becoming a member of TBO provides these benefits:
• Eligibility to participate in the Observatory's programs.
• Eligibility to receive training in banding and census-taking techniques.
• Subscription to the TBO newsletter, published three times a year. The newsletter contains
migration summaries, reports on projects and other activities of the Observatory.
• Voting privileges.
• Invitation to the annual general meeting at which the Board of Directors is elected and
members meet to share ideas and talk about their projects.
Membership dues for Toronto Bird Observatory are $20.00 per household per calender year.
TBO depends on funds from membership fees and donations for most of its operation expenses
each year. You are invited to support and participate in the work of TBO by becoming a
member. New applications for membership received after October 31st will expire December of
the following year.
Donations in excess of annual dues are gratefully accepted. TBO is a a registered charity and a
tax receipt can be issued for all membership fees and donations.
For membership applications, write or call:
588 Indian Grove
Toronto Bird Observatory has come a long way with its many committed members. There
are many ways that you may be able to help:
• Volunteering at the Bird Research Station
• Newletter articles
• Board Membership
To find out more about volunteer opportunities, contact Richard Joos at 416-762-5598