Contents of 'The SCAT' Newsletter for the November 1999 issue
- Pond '99 - by Jim and Linda Brown - cover & cont. on p. 5.
- Club Notes - fish of the month - Characins - p.2
- President's Message and announcement of the program - Tom Tota from Hamilton with his "Family Feud Fish Game" - p.3
- Exchanges with Joanne by Joanne Weegar - p.4 (continued on p.7)
- Jar Show results for October & Fish of the Month to June 2001 - p.6
- AHAP points to date & Congratulations & Welcome new members - p.7
- Anableps anableps Part II - Mating - A Myth and a Mystery - by Tom & Pat Bridges --photos and drawings by Tom Bridges - pp. 8 & 9 (centrefold).
- Library Notes by Brian Lefebvre & Minutes - General - p.10
- Our Bloomin' Anubius - by Pat & Tom Bridges - p.11
- 10 Reasons Why You Want To Come Out To Your Fish Club Meetings - by Matt Jackson & Upcoming Events - p.12
- C.A.O.A.C Fish Rescue Program - by Matt Jackson & Minutes - Executive - p.13
- How I Raise Show Winners by Michael Daniels - p.14
- Hamilton Show & Auction - photos by Tom Bridges - p.15
Back to Home Page